Join Our Sales Team at Hanley Automation
IT Systems Administrator
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to work on site with one of our Pharmaceutical customers based in Dublin. Our client is a leader in their field with a broad and diversified global product portfolio.
The successful candidate will be a smart, enthusiastic individual who has a keen interest in developing their technical knowledge. Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Work as part of the IT Services Delivery team within the Automation and IT departments.
- Design, Develop Build and Test the upgraded manufacturing control system in a virtualised environment.
- Configure, Install and Test network switches.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, as applicable, to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues using root cause analysis tools.
- Ensure all project related SOP’s and other documentation is current and compliant under cGMP conditions.
- Ensure manufacturing systems and practices are consistent throughout.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a Technical role, coupled with a Degree in IT, Science or Engineering.
- A Diploma in the above disciplines will also be considered if you have over 3 years’ experience in a similar technical role.
- Must have demonstrated experience in System Build or IT administration.
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as Pharma, Medical Device or Food is a distinct advantage.
Location: West Dublin
Terms: This is a contract position and salary will depend on experience.
Technical Sales (Cork & Dublin)
Hanley Automation are a busy Trading Company, providing Electrical Controls & Factory Automation solutions to large factories and also local system integrators. We are dedicated to empowering our staff and supporting them through training and career development. The products we are best known for include:
- PLC Control Systems and HMIs
- Factory Automation Software including SCADA
- Motor Control Panel Equipment
- Servo Motion Systems
- Factory Network and IT Equipment
Due to continued growth in our business, we are currently looking for driven individuals looking to develop and progress a career in Technical Sales. We have opportunities at different levels in both our Cork and Dublin offices. The successful candidates will be smart, enthusiastic and people who thrive in sales driven roles. We are open to speaking with both Internal & Field Sales professionals.
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
(These will vary depending on the role)
- Supporting our customers by managing incoming customer enquiries (by phone or email) in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the growth of Hanley Automation by creating business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Selecting appropriate hardware and software for customer automation applications.
- Creating a “Bill of Materials” and preparing customer proposals for automation applications.
- Manage the pricing for customer proposals – discounts and margins.
- Preparing customer quotations.
- Maintain accurate records through the use of Excel.
Technical training will be provided on all products and software tools. This will ensure the appropriate equipment is selected for our customers each time.
- A Technical qualification, preferably in Engineering, Science or Maths.
- Must be an extremely good communicator.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain a personable approach.
- Demonstrated experience using Excel to a high standard is essential.
- Must have the ambition to learn and develop with the role as required.
Cost & Credit Control Administrator
Hanley Automation are a busy Trading Company, providing Technology & Factory Automation solutions to industry. Our customers depend on us for fast and accurate delivery of these products and services.
We are currently seeking a smart and ambitious individual to join our team in Dublin as a Credit Control Administrator. Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with senior management and following up with clients to ensure bills are paid on time.
- Manage all customer credit notes.
- Pass all supplier invoices.
- Process Credit Card transactions (using Authipay).
- Work with the existing team to maintain an organised and efficient standard of administration to ensure top quality customer support.
- Must have demonstrated experience in a similar Credit Control position.
- A Qualification in a relevant discipline, such as an Accounting Technician or Business Studies Certification, would be preferred.
- Experience doing this role in a similar industry would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Must be highly organised and confident in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong systems user.
Note: This is a full-time position ideally. We would also consider candidates that can work a four-day week. Normal hours of work – Mon to Thurs, 9:00 to 17:00, Fri 9:00 to 16:30.